Reserve Banner Home

Boards and Panels

Promotion Year

Updating Your EI-PDR

If you are scheduled to go before a board or panel and you need to update your EI-PDR follow this information:

Register of Reserve Officers

2017 Register of Officers

Volunteering for Reserve Board or Panel Membership Duty

Interested Reserve Officers and Active Duty Officers, LT and above, may request to serve on Reserve Boards or Panels by emailing the below information. We invite applicants for the Promotion Year months in advance but we do maintain a running list of applicants to meet last minute vacancies. Promotion Year 2014 boards have been filled, so please apply for next Promotion Year and to add your name on our running list. Please utilize the information below to submit you request via email.

  • Name

  • Rank


  • Date of Rank for current paygrade

  • Civilian e-mail address, if applicable

  • Daytime Phone number

  • Current Unit

  • Previous Board Experience if any

  • Identify unit location or residency where travel would be calculated to / from

  • Identify any dates or schedule conflicts, if known or expected

PY18 Reserve Program Administrator (RPA)