Pay & Personnel Center

PPC Page Menu

Click the arrows to expand the menu
Click the arrows to expand the menu

E-Mail News Updates

Subscribers to this list will receive notices and information on Coast Guard military pay and personnel policy and procedures. Subscribers will also be notified when active duty and reserve payslips are posted and of both scheduled and unscheduled outages affecting the Direct Access personnel system or the TPAX travel claim liquidation system. Additionally, subscribers will be updated when important information is posted to the Pay and Personnel Center's internet site.

Click to subscribe

Contact Us

Mailing address:

Commanding Officer (Staff Symbol)
U.S. Coast Guard 
Pay & Personnel Center
444 S. E. Quincy St.
Topeka, KS 66683-3591


(866) 772-8724
(785) 339-2200
For E-Gov Travel Sys (ETS) Call the 
hotline: 1-866-800-USCG (8724)


Customer CarePPC-DG-CustomerCare@uscg.mil

Web Content Manager - PPC-SMB-PPC-PD@uscg.mil


Direct Access https://hcm.direct-access.uscg.mil
Log on to ETS/ETS Logo https://e2.gov.cwtsatotravel.com/

Feedback button
Report broken links 
or other website
issues here

Portal Login

customer care

Blended Retirement System Information

DMDC Logo/MilConnect LnkmilConnect

MyCG Logo


Coast Guard Pixel Dashboard Icon

Coast Guard SharePoint Online

Pay & Personnel News Updates from our Branches

Updated - How to Submit PCS Advance Request and File PCS Travel Claims


Until a new system is in place for PCS claims, we're using a combination of TPAX and ETS to calculate, approve, and payout PCS advances and claims. Follow this procedure to submit PCS advances or claimsupdated.  Also see "TPAX Profile Creation for New Accessions Required for PCS Travel Advances Claims".

Use this guide as a supplement to Personnel & Pay Procedures Manual, PPCINST M1000.2 (series), Chapter 4, Movement of Personnel (and the references therein). This guide provides the process for using T-PAX and ETS to facilitate payment of PCS advances and claims. The procedures in the PPPM shall be followed for the preparation of PCS orders advances, and claims

  • In the June 23, 2022 update we added an example of how to include a paid PCS advance in the ETS voucher using information from the TPAX Travel Voucher Summary (TVS).
  • In the May 6, 2022 update we added a PCS Advances Walkthrough. This section walks a user through the procedure for completing an advance request in ETS. It was provided by YN2 Heather Everett, TRACEN Petaluma.
  • In the April 14, 2022 update:
    • We removed "TLE" from the list of POETs that transfer from ETS to DA. Only Member Travel, Dependent Travel, and DLA POETs are transferring to ETS. 
    • The YN or other administrative support professional, working the orders in ETS, must have their ETS profile adjusted to reflect "ETS Travel for Other Roles" to submit advances on the behalf of members. The AO or supervisor must submit a trouble ticket to PPC to request the permission change.
  • In the April 13, 2022 update we removed the note to enter DLA, TLE, and other travel amounts in the member travel line in the DA orders. These lines now have their own POETs and are transferring, successfully, from DA to ETS. (Correction: TLE doesn't transfer to ETS).
  • In the April 6, 2022 update we removed the requirement from the FY 21 PCS Voucher Process to update the obligation in DA when the amount due is $3,000 or more. This step isn't necessary.
  • Use this line of accounting (LOA) - 2/P/201/199/21/0/RA/78040/2104 - in TPAX for PCS claims. 
  • Ensure the member’s ETS account is ENABLED (accounts are disabled after 90 days of inactivity) and the major/minor customer reflects the member’s current unit. If the ETS account is not enabled prior to the order being pushed from DA to ETS, the Open Authorization (OA) will not be created in ETS.

Click on the charts below to view full size

PCS Advance Process ChartPCS Claim Process