Direct-Access PCS, TDY, & Reserve Orders Outage.
1. DA Orders Accounting Data Conversion to FSMS Standard (ALCGPSC 06/22): At 2000 EST, Wednesday, 12 January 2022, availability to Direct Access orders will be read-only for all users. The scheduled reactivation of full access to EQTC orders in Direct Access is 0001 EST, Friday, 21 January 2022, and is based on the successful conversion of all FY22 orders. Access to other types of DA generated orders (PCS, Retirement, Separations, etc.) will not be restored until sometime during the week of January 23-29. This lockdown is necessary to support the deployment of FSMS. During this period of read-only availability, all FY22 orders will be converted to utilize FSMS accounting data. This applies to all Direct Access orders types: ETQC, PCS, separations, and reserve orders. Units may issue orders via memorandum to authorize travel in urgent and emergency situations.
E-Gov Travel System (ETS) Status (updated 1000 hrs. Jan 07)
1. Maintenance Completed: Data migration is complete and the system ready for use.
2. Vouchering: The ability to enter travel vouchers in ETS is now available.
3. Vouchering prior FY travel: As part of the cutover to FSMS, the Coast Guard migrated open travel obligations. Authorizations will appear in ETS for the member to voucher. Members will select the open authorization within ETS and create a voucher. Members will not need to select accounting information for the Project, Organization, Expenditure and Task (POET) because prior year TONOs were migrated to reimburse against the prior year expenditures. The vouchers should only require approval from an ETS approving official.
4. Current FY Travel: Please be aware that Training, PCS, and Reserve Orders from Direct-Access (DA) will not be available in ETS pending completion of the accounting data conversion during the DA outage described above.